IWA offers professional programs for those who want to begin a life coaching business or expand their life coaching practice. Our Integrative Life Coaching Certification programs provide the training, tools, techniques, and resources for you to become a successful life coach and build a thriving practice.
IWA trains and certifies integrative life coaches to transform lives. IWA integrative life coaching programs uniquely combine life coaching fundamentals, holistic life model, proprietary Inside-Out Outside-In Coaching Model, diverse healing modalities, coaching business basics, and life coaching certification. This is next level life coaching!
IWLC is taught by IWA instructors, who share life coach training, tools, and techniques to help you become an Integrative Life Coach. Begin your life coaching practice today!
Click here to view IWLC Training Schedule
Life Coaching Foundations
- Coaching core competencies: set the foundation, powerful questioning, active listening, coaching agreements, establishing rapport, direct communication, create awareness, and forwarding the action
- Learn to co-create the relationship, apply coaching models, create coaching plans, design actions, and goal setting
- Understand research, facilitate learning, and provide credible resources
- Learn to manage progress and accountability
- Live coaching examples and exercises
Life Coaching Toolbox
- Holistic Life Model for balancing 4 systems
- Integrates over 20 different healing modalities
- Proprietary Inside-Out, Outside-In Coaching Model
- Integrative life aoaching approach addresses all areas of client’s life
- Life Coaching tools and techniques
- Learn powerful healing techniques, including NLP, ECM, CBT, meditation, emotional healing techniques, thought pattern management, behavior change, and visualization techniques
- Forms and exercises you can use with your clients
Life Coaching Business
- Immediately launch your own coaching practice, plan your career, select your coaching specialty, and find your niche
- Learn how to get life coach liability insurance to protect your business
- Cover business basics, including legal, policies, ethical guidelines, and professional standards
- Learn how to price, market, and sell your services
- Gain information to establish and leverage partnerships
- Learn simple effective ways to lead group coaching and transition group clients into private client relationships
Life Coaching Certification
- Comprehensive online course, move at your own pace with up to 6 months to complete certification
- Based on 20 years of research, education, and clinical best practices
- In-person training or online course certification options
- Bring coaching knowledge to your organization, existing career, or begin a new career in coaching
- All IWA courses include certification, which depends on successful completion of Wellness Journal, Client Intake and History, 30-Day Action Plan, Practicum, and Final Exam
IWLC Online Course can be done at your own pace. Certification requires successful completion of additional assignments, practicum, and passing the final exam.
IWLC In-Person Training is a weekend course held in various cities. Certification requires successful completion of additional assignments, practicum, and passing the final exam.
IWA MPILC certification programs help you take your coaching practice to the next level and master integrative life coaching. Whether you are looking to add new tools to your coaching toolbox in order to support your clients or your own self-development, Master Practitioner of Integrative Life Coaching Certification (MPILC) empowers you to do both.
MPILC is taught by Rachel Eva and IWA instructors, who share advanced training, tools, and techniques in the 5 major areas of Integrative Life Coaching. IWA welcomes you to this next step in developing your life and your life coaching practice.
Click here to view MPILC Training Schedule
Master Integrative Life Coaching
- Advanced Life Coaching tools and techniques
- Advanced techniques, including Advanced ECM, Grief Recovery, Trauma Coaching, Energy Work, Advanced Layering, and Strategy Elicitation
- Learn to coach for Holistic Finances, Build Intentional Relationships, Identify Purpose, and Career Development Techniques
Master the Five Coaching Specialties
- Integrative Life Coaching advanced core competencies and techniques
- Integrative Relationship and Family Coaching
- Integrative Career, Finance, and Performance Coaching
- Integrative Health and Wellness Coaching
- Integrative Self-Development and Spiritual Coaching
Master the Business of Life Coaching
- Expand your knowledge and tools for running and marketing a successful life coaching practice
- Learn how to expand your practice and income with group coaching
- Develop skills in group facilitation, including corporate coaching, seminars, workshops, and speaking engagements
- Gain business insights from fellow life coaching practitioners
Master Integrative Life Coaching Certification
- Bring coaching to your organization
- Learn all 5 coaching niches and select your desired specialty
- Become a Certified Master Integrative Life Coach
- In-Person Training or Online Course Certification options
- Receive certification upon successful completion of a 5-session practicum (no exams or tests)
MPILC Online Course may be taken at your own pace throughout the year. You will learn the same advanced training, tools, and techniques in the 5 major areas of Integrative Life Coaching. This is an investment, not only in your coaching practice but also in your life.
MPILC In-person Training is a 5-day intensive training, taught by Rachel Eva and IWA instructors. You will learn advanced training, tools, and techniques in the 5 major areas of Integrative Life Coaching. Get hands on experience and practice being both coach and client with other students.