Increase your influence, income, and impact
helping others change their lives.
IWA offers professional and master programs for those who want to begin a life coaching business or expand their life coaching practice. Our Integrative Life Coaching Certification programs provide the training, tools, techniques, and resources for you to become a successful life coach and build a thriving practice.
IWA trains and certifies integrative life coaches to transform lives. IWA integrative life coaching programs uniquely combine life coaching fundamentals, holistic life model, proprietary Inside-Out Outside-In Coaching Model, diverse healing modalities, coaching business basics, and life coaching certification. This is next level life coaching!
Our Integrative Life Coaching Certification Course (ILC) is taught by IWA instructors, who share life coach training, tools, and techniques to help you become an Integrative Life Coach. Begin your life coaching practice today!
Click here to view ILC In-person Training Schedule
Life Coaching Foundations
- Coaching core competencies: Set the foundation
Coaching agreements Establishing rapport
Forwarding the action
- Learn to co-create the relationship, create coaching plans, design actions, and goal setting
- Learn to manage progress and accountability
- Live coaching examples and exercises
Life Coaching Frameworks
- Proprietary Holistic Life Model for balancing the 4 systems
- Proprietary Inside-Out, Outside-In Coaching Model
- Integrative life coaching approach addresses all areas of client’s life:
- Understand how to research, facilitate learning, and provide credible resources
- Learn to apply coaching models
Life Coaching Techniques
- Learn over 20 different healing modalities
- Learn powerful healing techniques:
Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP)
Emotional Clearing Method™ (ECM)
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
Meditation techniques Emotional healing techniques
Thought pattern management
Behavior change techniques
- Receive forms and exercises you can use with your clients
- Learn to lead group coaching sessions
- Learn techniques to transition group clients into private client relationships
- Immediately launch your own coaching practice, plan your career, select your coaching specialty, and find your niche
- Learn how to get life coach liability insurance to protect your business
- Cover business basics, including legal, policies, ethical guidelines, and professional standards
- Learn how to price, market, and sell your services
- Gain information to establish and leverage partnerships
- Learn simple effective ways to lead group coaching and transition group clients into private client relationships
Life Coaching Certification
- Comprehensive online course, move at your own pace with up to 6 months to complete certification
- Based on 20 years of research, education, and clinical best practices
- In-person training or online course certification options
- Bring coaching knowledge to your organization, existing career, or begin a new career in coaching
- All IWA courses include certification, which depends on successful completion of Wellness Journal, Client Intake and History, 30-Day Action Plan, Practicum, and Final Exam
ILC Online Course can be done at your own pace. Certification requires successful completion of additional assignments, practicum, and passing the final exam.
ILC In-Person Training is a weekend course held in various cities. Certification requires successful completion of additional assignments, practicum, and passing the final exam.