For all students and graduates: Refer a friend and if they use your name when they contact us and enroll directly through IWA we will send you a $50 referral fee as a ‘thank you.’
IWA Student Resources
Lockton Insurance for IWA Coaches
Liability insurance is a very important element to protecting yourself and your clients. We recommend getting liability coverage. We have established a relationship with a trusted company who recognizes and insures IWA Coaches. For more information please follow the directions below.
- Click on the following link: Lockton Affinity Liability Insurance
- In the “Select Your Group” box (right side of the page), select “IWA” from the drop down menu.
- Click “Get a Free Quote Now.”
If applicants want to proceed with completing the application after they get their free quote, they will just continue with the rest of the application. The entire application process only takes about 5–10 minutes. They will make their payment online and after payment their policy documents and certificates of insurance will be emailed to them within 5–10 minutes.
START A GROUP
Our Transform program is a simple and effective way to launch or grow your coaching business.
Here are the steps to beginning your Transform program group:
- Order Transform program books HERE
- Set group time and place
- Invite everyone – aka share the news!
- Have your participants order their book and fill out the client intake section before the first class
- When you meet each week go over the group guidelines (at the beginning of the book) and then read the lesson of the week and then simply open the floor for discussion about each week’s message, assignment, and what they have learned.
- Allow each participant time to share yet do not force anyone to share who does not want to.
- Ask powerful questions of the group and then allow them to discuss (see powerful question list below for ideas.)
- At the beginning of the program, once in the middle and again at the end invite people who may want to work one on one to become your coaching clients.
- What did you learn or discover about yourself or your life through this weeks assignments?
- What feelings and or behaviors came up for you?
- Is there anything that became clearer for you?
- What were the issues or ‘problems’ you found you are challenged with?
- How are those things specifically a negative in your life?
- What are some of the actions you take or have taken in the past that contribute to those problems or what are the steps that manifest those problems?
For more information EMAIL IWA Team.