Holistic Life Planner Certification Course
Holistic Life Planner (HLP) Certification Course
(Dual Certification in Integrative Life Coaching & Holistic Life Planning)
A Holistic Life Planner (HLP) is a certified professional who assists their clients in creating a balanced and effective life plan. This includes helping their clients to get their entire financial house in order and to create a life plan that brings balance and optimal living in all major areas of life. An HLP provides an expert holistic approach which is revolutionizing financial and life planning.
Holistic life planning is the future of financial planning industries who have already begun seeking to hire experts in holistic coaching.
Our HLP online course can be done at your own pace. It is a dual certification, 80-hour course and requires successful completion of additional assignments and passing the exam in order to become dually certified as a Holistic Life Planner and Integrative Life Coach. All online classes, assignments, and exam must be successfully completed within 9 months of beginning your course.
*For current IWA students and graduates of our Integrative Life Coaching program you can enroll in only the HLP second certification by clicking
HERE – also see below
Do you have a passion for helping people to live their best life? Do you want to begin or expand a coaching career in the career and finance arena? Do you want to help clients to not just attempt to survive financially with the hopes of amassing wealth for retirement but to also THRIVE in their finances and life planning?
Our Holistic Life Planner Certification Course will equip you to help your clients to achieve a balanced and successful life plan when it comes to career & finances, family & relationships, health & wellness, self-development & spirituality. Life planning from a truly holistic and innovative approach! Become a leader in the life planning field today!
What’s your definition of financial planning? Ask any group of people this question and you will likely end up with as many answers. This is because financial planning is very personal, and it can be quite complex, as well as overwhelming. One thing is for sure, financial planning is a journey, not an event. Financial planning is also much more than simply choosing which assets are appropriate for your 401(k).
The secret to success in financial planning is determining what you want to achieve and why! The next step is to figure out how to navigate the potentially overwhelming landscape of terminology, products, and choices. Then you must develop a plan of action, take the appropriate steps to implement the plan, and finally have a means to monitor your progress.
Whether you choose to go at it alone, be the coordinator of all the professionals and their respective pieces, or delegate it fully to a professional – the Head Coach of your team, you are going to need a framework.
In this course, you will learn about The 6 Big Risks® that are the critical part of any successful comprehensive financial plan. Understanding these risks, what their impact are, and who can help you with each will allow you to plan ahead and create the foundation for Living Your Ideal Life and helping clients to do the same!
Life is about determining what you really want and figuring out how to make it happen. Each of us needs to strike a balance – all it takes is understanding what is truly important to you, and why! Discover a personal approach to financial planning that goes beyond investment options, performance, and avoiding risk to help you identify your dreams and to start planning to make that happen.
The Holistic Life Planner Certification Course is a duel certification course in HLP and ILC (two course training and certification included in this price). You will first become a certified Integrative Life Coach (ILC) and then in the second part of your certification, you will earn your Holistic Life Planner (HLP) Certification.
In the Holistic Life Planner Certification Course you will learn:
- The Pursuit of Values
- A Framework for Success
- Overrated Rate of Return
- Pay Yourself First
- Time, Not Timing
- Destination: “Retirement”
The 6 Big Risks®
- Dying Too Soon
- Living Too Long
- Becoming Sick or Injured
- Improper Tax Planning
- Legal Entanglements
- The Biggest Risk of All
Anatomy of a Financial Planning
- Managing the Risks
- Investing for Your Future
- Retirement Income Planning
- Dealing with Uncle Sam
- Estate of Affairs
Upon successful completion of the course, you will be able to coach your clients to:
- Align their financial choices with their most important goals and most deeply held values
- Put in place a process to get your clients entire financial plan balanced and a process to keep it that way
- Have confidence that no matter what happens in the markets, the economy, or the world, that yuou can help your clients to stay on track to achieve your goals
- Help your clients to free up physical and mental space, and time, so that they can focus on things in their lives that are more important than money
In the Integrative Life Coaching Certification Course you will learn:
Life Coaching Foundations
- Coaching core competencies: Set the foundation
Coaching agreements Establishing rapport
Forwarding the action
- Learn to co-create the relationship, create coaching plans, design actions, and goal setting
- Learn to manage progress and accountability
- Live coaching examples and exercises
Life Coaching Frameworks
Proprietary Holistic Life Model for balancing the 4 systems
- Proprietary Inside-Out, Outside-In Coaching Model
- Integrative life coaching approach addresses all areas of client’s life:
- Understand how to research, facilitate learning, and provide credible resources
- Learn to apply coaching models
Life Coaching Techniques
- Learn over 20 different healing modalities
- Learn powerful healing techniques:
Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP)
Emotional Clearing Method™ (ECM)
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
Meditation techniques Emotional healing techniques
Thought pattern management
Behavior change techniques
- Receive forms and exercises you can use with your clients
- Learn to lead group coaching sessions
- Learn techniques to transition group clients into private client relationships
Life Coaching Business
- Immediately launch your own coaching practice, plan your career, select your coaching specialty, and find your niche
- Learn how to get life coach liability insurance to protect your business
- Cover business basics, including legal, policies, ethical guidelines, and professional standards
- Learn how to price, market, and sell your services
- Gain information to establish and leverage partnerships
- Learn simple effective ways to lead group coaching and transition group clients into private client relationships
Life Coaching Certification
- Comprehensive online course, move at your own pace with up to 6 months to complete certification
- Based on 20 years of research, education, and clinical best practices
- In-person training or online course certification options
- Bring coaching knowledge to your organization, existing career, or begin a new career in coaching
- All IWA courses include certification, which depends on successful completion of Wellness Journal, Client Intake and History, 30-Day Action Plan, Practicum, and Final Exam
Enroll today and expand your earning potential and impact!
If you are already an ILC graduate or current Integrative Life Coaching student with IWA, you may take this add on course. For more information click HERE
If you are not a graduate or currently also enrolled in our Integrative Life Coaching certification course, you must complete the ILC and then move into the HLP section of your certification. If you have not taken the ILC you can take advantage of our duel enrollment. Enroll directly into the full payment option for HLP and get the ILC at no additional cost.
Course is non-refundable and non-transferable. There are no educational prerequisites. Anyone may take our course!
Have questions or want more information? SCHEDULE A CALL WITH AN INSTRUCTOR by clicking HERE